Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Friday, May 24, 2019
On Handful of Brains: Must I Evolve? (originally aired 5/21/19 7 - 9 PM on WRIR 97.3 fm Richmond Independent Radio), I've got a pair of tickets to give away to see Sister Sparrow & the Dirty Birds and Erin and the Wildfire at The Broadberry on Thursday night, 5/23! I'll also play an eclectic mix of music including JARV IS..., Peter Gabriel, The Byrds, Stef Chura, Husky Loops, Alice in Chains, Mason Jennings, J.S. Ondara, Natalie Prass, Dumpstaphunk and more!
Here's the link to the show: http://files.wrir.org/shows/201905211900.HandfulOfBrains.mp3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment