Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Tuesday, June 11, 2019
The Cheese & Cognac episode
On Handful of Brains: The Cheese & Cognac episode (originally aired 6/4/19 7 - 9 PM on WRIR 97.3 fm Richmond Independent Radio): It’s National Cheese Day AND National Cognac Day, so break out your finest cheese and cognac and enjoy it while listening to some eclectic, and potentially mind-bending, rock and roll.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment