The Replacements, who probably haven't been on TV since 1989, will be on the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:35 PM on NBC tonight, along with Keith Richards. How cool would that be if they played together? Don't know if they will but one can hope. The Replacements are out on a small tour which includes the Austin City Limits Fest and a show at Forest Hills Stadium in NYC, where the US Open just wrapped up. Here's their anti-video for "Bastards of Young":
Here's The New Pornographers on last Wednesday's Late Show with David Letterman:
Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment