And here's John Mellencamp on last night's Tonight Show:
Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Friday, September 26, 2014
Late Night Pick: Robert Plant
The legendary Robert Plant is on the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon tonight (NBC, 11:35 PM). Robert is touring supporting his new, critically acclaimed album, "Lullaby...and the Ceaseless Roar". Here's some classic RP from 31 (!) years ago:
And here's John Mellencamp on last night's Tonight Show:
And here's John Mellencamp on last night's Tonight Show:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment