Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Friday, June 20, 2014
Weekend Additional Pick: World Cup Outdoor Viewing Party w/Southern Belles
The Richmond Kickers are throwing a World Cup Outdoor Viewing Party this Sunday from 11:30 AM to 8 PM at 1 W Grace St at the intersection of West Grace & Foushee Street. It's FREE to get in and there will be food trucks & beer trucks along with the largest, outdoor, high-def, LED screen in the RVA. The USA vs. Portugal match starts at 6 PM and the Belgium vs. Russia and Korea Republic vs. Algeria games will precede that. As if all that weren't enought, Southern Belles will provide the tunes throughout the day. See you down there. U-S-A! U-S-A!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment