From Friday Cheers to Jimmy Kimmel Live! Last Friday's opener at Cheers, St. Paul & the Broken Bones, will be on Jimmy Kimmel tonight at 11:35 on ABC. The band put on an incredible, electrifying performance at Friday Cheers. Lead singer Paul Janeway is poised to take his place among the great soul singers like Wilson Pickett, Otis Redding, Janis Joplin and Van Morrison. The instrumentalists were fantastic behind Paul and they are truly all together as a band and not just Paul and a backing band. If you missed them at Cheers and want to see what you missed, or just want more (as I do), check them out tonight. Here's a clip from Cheers, "Sugar Dyed":
Here's Robbie Fulks doing "Where I Fell" on Last Call with Carson Daly.
Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment