Phishy, Phishy, Phishy, Phish. Tonight, you can find the Phish twice. They'll be doing a Live at Letterman webcast HERE at 8 PM. Those usually last about an hour but it's Phish so it could go for three. Then, at 11:35 PM (though it was taped before the Live at Letterman show), Phish will be on Late Show with David Letterman proper on CBS. They are out promoting their just released new album, Fuego, which was produced by Bob Ezrin (Pink Floyd, Lou Reed and more). And if that's not enough Phish for you, you can also get a free download of 11 live tracks from Phish's vault with LiveBait Vol. 10 which you can download HERE. And if you still can't get enough Phish, tickets are still available for their shows at nTelos Pavilion in Portsmouth on July 29 & 30. Here's "Steam" from their 12/28/13 show at Madison Square Garden:
And here's not one, not two, but three songs that St. Paul and the Broken Bones did the other night on Jimmy Kimmel Live:
Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment