And here's The Haden Triplets with Ry Cooder performing "Single Girl" last night on Conan:
Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Friday, February 28, 2014
Late Night Pick: Roddy Hart & The Lonesome Fire
We'll end the week like we began it, with Americana band Roddy Hart & The Lonesome Fire on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (12:35 AM, NBC). The band is wrapping up a full week of performances on the show. They were first on the show last week after Craig saw their video on Twitter and liked what he saw. After that performance, he unexpectedly invited them back for the whole week. And now they are one of the hottest bands on iTunes. It's a Cinderella story. You can read the full story from the Daily Record in the UK HERE. And here's the band doing "Forget Me Not" earlier this week:
And here's The Haden Triplets with Ry Cooder performing "Single Girl" last night on Conan:
And here's The Haden Triplets with Ry Cooder performing "Single Girl" last night on Conan:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment