Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Tuesday, September 24, 2013
Late Night Pick: Justin Timberlake
Justin Timberlake is on Jimmy Kimmel Live on ABC at 11:35 PM tonight. Not sure if he'll just be performing or if he'll get into some skits like he does on Jimmy Fallon's show. So many Jimmy's on late night TV. Just like McCartney's appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night, JT will be performing right on Hollywood Boulevard. JT will do songs from his album (just released today), "The 20/20 Experience, 2 of 2".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment