Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Tuesday, September 3, 2013
Late Night Pick: Neko Case
I'm back from vacation as are all the late night shows with new episodes. Americana artist Neko Case is also back with a new album with the long-winded title, "The Worse Things Get, the Harder I Fight, the Harder I Fight, the More I Love You" that's getting Neko's usual great reviews. Though she still has to go a ways to beat Fiona Apple when it comes to long titles. Neko will be on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon on NBC at 12:35 AM tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment