Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Tuesday, September 17, 2013
Late Night Pick: Elvis Costello & The Roots
Elvis Costello will be on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon tonight on NBC at 12:30 AM. Elvis' latest album, "Wise Up Ghost & Other Songs" is a collaboration with The Roots, who conveniently happen to be the regular band on Late Night. Elvis will be performing at Neil Young's annual Bridge School Benefit in Mountain View CA on October 26 & 27. Hopefully, there will be a webcast again this year. Joining Elvis & Neil at the shows will be a Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young reunion, Queens of the Stone Age, My Morning Jacket, The Killers (Sat. show only), Diana Krall (Elvis' wife), Fun., Heart, & Jenny Lewis. Not a bad lineup.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment