Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Monday, December 3, 2012
Late Night Pick: Led Zeppelin
The remaining members of Led Zeppelin will be on Late Show with David Letterman as Dave broadcasts from DC and the band just happens to be in town to pick up their Kennedy Center Honors. If Dave asks Robert Plant if they will be reuniting for a tour, will Robert punch him? Will Zep play a song or just sit on the couch and shill their new DVD? Tune in to find out. Dave is on CBS at 11:35 PM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment