Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Monday, December 17, 2012
Late Night Pick: Desaparecidos, Common
Tonight, you get a two-fer on Last Call with Carson Daly. Once and current Conor Oberst punk band, Desaparecidos, is on the show. They'll be touring the US in February but the closest they come to Richmond is the 9:30 Club in DC on 2/16. Alternative rapper (which means he raps about other things besides himself and how much $ he has) Common will continue to address bigger issues in his work and he's on the show too. Last Call is on NBC at 1:35 AM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment