Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Thursday, August 2, 2012
Late Night Pick: Tenacious D, Will Ferrell
Looks like a comedy fest on Conan tonight. Jack Black and Kyle Gass, collectively known as Tenacious D, will perform. Hopefully, no one will get stabbed. Also, on the show is Will Ferrell, who has been known to engage in a knife fight. Conan is on TBS at 11 PM and then repeated at 1 AM.
Labels:
Conan,
Tenacious D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment