Tonight on Last Call with Carson Daly, check out retro soul, funk band Lee Fields and the Expressions. Last Call is on NBC at 1:35 AM.
For some Friday fun, check out the results of the Rolling Stone Readers' Poll for Favorite One-Hit Wonders of the 90's then rock around your office to "Flagpole Sitta" and "You Get What You Give". Though I think they missed "How Bizarre" by OMC. I always liked that one:
Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment