Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Thursday, August 16, 2012
Late Night Pick: The Flaming Lips
Tonight, the wonderfully bizarre and psychedelic The Flaming Lips will be on The Colbert Report (he's on fire this week!) on Comeday Central at 11:30 PM. Their forthcoming album will be called "The Terror" and lead singer Wayne Coyne talked with Rolling Stone about it in THIS ARTICLE. Hopfully, they'll peform a track from it tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment