Four, count 'em, four bands for the price of one tonight on a repeat (from March) of Last Call with Carson Daly on NBC at 1:35 AM. You'll get rapper Kendrick Lamar (at The National on 9/8), alt-pop band Tennis, jazz pop singer Kimbra (who will have a track on the soundtrack to the upcoming "Frankenweenie" movie along with Grace Potter with the Flaming Lips) and blues guitarist Gary Clark Jr. Here's Gary rocking out with Dave Matthews Band at the DMB show in VA Beach this summer:
Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment