Wilco has yet another amazing album out and on tonight's repeat of Late Show with David Letterman, they promote that album, "The Whole Love" by playing a song from it. Check it out at 11:35 PM on CBS.
Thurston Moore & Kim Gordon of Sonic Youth have ended their marriage after 27 years. The bad news is that this may be the end of Sonic Youth. The good news is that Kim Gordon is now available and I'm always hot for chick with guitars. HERE's the story.
Finally there is a new website that offers free legal downloads from indie labels to help promote their albums. It's called The New Record.
Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment