Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Thursday, October 6, 2011
Late Night Pick of the Night: Jane's Addiction
Jane's Addiction is back with a new album, "The Great Escape Artist", coming out on October 18 and they'll be on Jimmy Kimmel tonight at midnight on ABC. I thought Jane's last album, "Strays", was pretty good. Hopefully, they'll come around here on their tour because they rank in my top 10 concerts of all time. They apparently did quite well on the first show of the tour: http://soundcheck.ocregister.com/2011/10/04/janes-addiction-fully-reinvigorated-at-ford-opener/67703/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment