Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Friday, October 21, 2011
Late Night Pick of the Night: Glen Campbell
Glen Campbell, recently diagnosed with Alzheimer's and supporting what may be his final album, Ghost on the Canvas, will be on a repeat of Jimmy Kimmel Live tonight on ABC at midnight. I've been digging the title track of the album, which was written by Paul Westerberg (Replacements).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
one of my favorite songs is his version of Wichita Lineman
ReplyDelete