Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Late Night Pick of the Night: Mayer Hawthorne
Check out neo-soul dude Mayer Hawthorne on Letterman tonight. It's sweeps month so Eddie Murphy will be on too, hopefully not singing. Eddie needs to make another comeback after he blew the good will from the "Dreamgirls" Oscar nomination with another string of crappy movies. Letterman is on at 11:35 PM on CBS.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment