Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Thursday, May 9, 2019
I Brought My Pencil...
On Handful of Brains: I Brought My Pencil... (originally aired 5/7/19 on WRIR 97.3 fm Richmond Independent Radio from 7 - 9 PM); we celebrate Teacher Appreciation Day and appreciate teachers in many ways. In honor of Teacher Appreciation Day, all teachers can listen to the show for free. We've also got new music from Lucy Dacus & Willie Nelson. Don't forget to bring an apple for your favorite teacher!
Here's the link to the show: http://files.wrir.org/shows/201905071900.HandfulOfBrains.mp3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment