Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Thursday, February 21, 2019
Children of the Night: Walkin’ For Your Blood
On tonight's episode of Children of the Night: Walkin’ For Your Blood (3 - 5 AM on WRIR 97.3 fm Richmond Independent Radio): Walkin’. For your blood, I’m walkin’. I walk these nighttime streets looking for a tasty soul to eat. When I find you, you will not scream. I’ll be on you before you see. And on my radio, an eclectic mix I’ll be hearing, featuring Widespread Panic, Blues Traveler, Thin Lizzy, Herbie Hancock, Deerhoof, Car Seat Headrest, Brothers Osborne, JULY TALK, The Young Fresh Fellows, and more!
If you miss the show, you'll find it for two weeks after date on the WRIR Archives at the top of the page at wrir.org or on the Children of the Night page at http://www.wrir.org/show/children-of-the-night/. You can also go directly to the show here: http://files.wrir.org/shows/201902160300.ChildrenoftheNight.mp3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment