Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Wednesday, April 22, 2015
Late Night Pick: Natalie Prass
Somebody at Last Call with Carson Daly (1:35 AM, NBC) really likes Richmond's Natalie Prass (we do, too!) because I think this is the third time she has been on the show in as many months. The LA Times likes her too. They just called her latest album, "Natalie Prass", "essential" and said ""'Natalie Prass' is magnetic and nearly impossible to
resist." Here she is performing "Bird of Prey" at SXSW a few weeks ago:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment