Here's Milky Chance on last night's Tonight Show doing "Flashed Junk Mind":
Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Thursday, April 2, 2015
Late Night Pick: Brian Wilson
Rock & Roll Hall of Famer and mad genius of the Beach Boys, Brian Wilson, will be on Jimmy Kimmel Live tonight (ABC, 11:35 PM). Brian's new album, "No Pier Pressure" comes out on 4/6 and has guest spots from some former Beach Boys, Kacey Musgraves, Zooey Deschanel, and M. Ward. Here's one of the greatest ballads of all time, "God Only Knows" written by Brian and performed by The Beach Boys:
Here's Milky Chance on last night's Tonight Show doing "Flashed Junk Mind":
Here's Milky Chance on last night's Tonight Show doing "Flashed Junk Mind":
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment