Here's Panda Bear on last night Tonight Show:
Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Thursday, January 15, 2015
Late Night Pick: Run The Jewels
Alternative rappers, Run The Jewels, whose album "RTJ2" showed up on many a year-end best-of list including a few designating it the #1 album of the year, will be on Conan tonight at 11 PM on TBS. And that success looks like it will continue in 2015 as they open for Jack White at Madison Square Garden on 1/30 and they will play at Coachella. Here's their title track, "Run The Jewels" by Run the Jewels (language NSFW):
Here's Panda Bear on last night Tonight Show:
Here's Panda Bear on last night Tonight Show:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment