Here's The War on Drugs on last night's Tonight Show:
Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Wednesday, January 7, 2015
Late Night Pick: The Lone Bellow
Americana trio, The Lone Bellow, are on Jimmy Kimmel Live tonight (ABC, 11:35 PM). Their new album, Then Came the Morning, comes out on January 27 and they'll be close by in Charlottesville at The Southern on March 14. Here they are doing an NPR Tiny Desk Concert a couple years ago:
Here's The War on Drugs on last night's Tonight Show:
Here's The War on Drugs on last night's Tonight Show:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment