Here's the Foo Fighters on the Tonight Show last year (two weeks ago):
Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "I started listening / Listening to the animals / I’m trying to understand / Trying to build this sense of trust / With compassion and respect / And nothing underhand / And the rhythm and the verse / For better and for worse / I can feel it now / All the weird within the wild / The ageless and the tired / They can feel it now" - Peter Gabriel, “Looking for the Happy"
Monday, January 5, 2015
Late Night Pick: Big K.R.I.T. with Raphael Saadiq
Happy New Year! We begin the year on the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon (NBC, 11:35 PM) and the intriguing combination of rapper Big K.R.I.T. with neo-soul singer Raphael Saddiq. The Roots will join in too for a rendition of Big K.R.I.T.'s "Soul Food". Big K.R.I.T.'s latest album, "Cadillactica" was ranked #20 on Rolling Stone's "40 Best Rap Albums of 2014". From 2011, here's K.R.I.T.'s "Country Sh*t":
Here's the Foo Fighters on the Tonight Show last year (two weeks ago):
Here's the Foo Fighters on the Tonight Show last year (two weeks ago):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment