Here's Paramore performing "Ain't It Fun" on Late Night with Seth Meyers last night.
Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Thursday, April 24, 2014
Late Night Pick: Tinariwen
Tonight on Last Call with Carson Daly (NBC, 1:35 AM), get worldly with the desert blues rock band from Mali, Tinariwen. In 2012, they won a Grammy for Best World Music. Their music is hypnotic and danceable. Here they are performing in desert recording sessions for their 2011 album"Tassili":
Here's Paramore performing "Ain't It Fun" on Late Night with Seth Meyers last night.
Here's Paramore performing "Ain't It Fun" on Late Night with Seth Meyers last night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment