From last night's Tavis Smiley show, here's the interview with jazz saxophonist Wayne Shorter:
Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Wednesday, March 5, 2014
Late Night Pick: Prince
Some nights the pick is easy. The reclusive Prince will be on Arsenio Hall Show tonight to talk (perhaps) and play (definitely). Prince is the only one on the show. So he's gotta do something. He will most likely talk about and play tunes from his new, guitar-driven album, "PlectrumElectrum" which is due out sometime this spring. The album features his all-female band, 3rd Eye Girl. Hopefully, there will be a tour too. Perhaps his Royal Badness will announce that tonight. Here's "Fixurlifeup":
From last night's Tavis Smiley show, here's the interview with jazz saxophonist Wayne Shorter:
From last night's Tavis Smiley show, here's the interview with jazz saxophonist Wayne Shorter:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment