Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Late Night Pick: London Grammar
Tonight on Jimmy Kimmel Live (ABC, 11:35 AM), atmospheric electronic pop band London Grammar will appear to play something off of their debut album, "If You Wait". You may have heard their cover of INXS' "Devil Inside" on a recent trailer for the new season of "Game of Thrones" (I can't wait for that to start again!). And here that is:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment