Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Friday, November 15, 2013
Late Night Pick: Johnny Marr
Johnny Marr, formerly of The Smiths, and now doing the solo thing, will be on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon tonight at 12:35 AM on NBC. Tune in if you like, well, The Smiths, also Elvis Costello, Richard Ashcroft, Damon Albarn, Matthew Sweet, Noel Gallagher, PJ Harvey, Joe Jackson, Peter Murphy, or Mick Ronson.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment