Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Late Night Pick: Florida Georgia Line
Took a day off yesterday because I didn't want you sitting around reading my blog (yeah, right) instead of getting out to vote. Tonight's late night pick is country band Florida Georgia Line on Jimmy Kimmel Live on ABC at 11:35 PM. Their song, "Stay", is currently the number one song on iTunes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment