Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Tuesday, November 12, 2013
Late Night Pick: Flaming Lips
The always entertaining, sometimes confounding, psychedelic punk band Flaming Lips will be on Last Call with Carson Daly tonight on NBC at 1:35 AM. They have a new EP coming out on November 29 called "Peace Sword" featuring music for and inspired by the film "Ender's Game". I'm sure the music will blow the minds of those seeing the movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment