Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Thursday, June 6, 2013
Late Night Pick: Queens of the Stone Age (again)
Yes, we picked Queens of the Stone Age last night but I enjoyed their live webcast so much last night and I guess Dave enjoyed them so much, that they are on Late Show with David Letterman again and I'm picking them again. I even bought their CD today at Plan 9. Late Show is on CBS at 11:35 PM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment