Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Thursday, June 27, 2013
Late Night Pick: Damien Jurado
Check out a repeat of Last Call with Carson Daly tonight on NBC at 1:35 AM that features alternative singer/songwriter Damien Jurado. You might dig Damien if you like Nick Drake, Neil Young, Bob Dylan, Lou Reed, Randy Newman, Cat Stevens, Donovan, John Lennon, Nirvana, or The Replacements.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment