Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Wednesday, June 12, 2013
Late Night Pick: Paul McCartney
Sir Paul McCartney will be on a special hour-long Colbert Report tonight on Comedy Central at 11:30 ET and then repeated throughout the day. Paul will probably talk about his current tour, the deluxe release of "Wings Over America" (the first album I bought with my own money) and accompanying "Rockshow" DVD, and his appearance at Bonnaroo this weekend. You'll be able to watch that performance on the live Bonnaroo webcast this weekend, but more on that in tonight's blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment