Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Late Night Pick of the Night: Trampled By Turtles
Check out progressive bluegrass band Trampled By Turtles making their network TV debut tonight at 11:35 PM on the Late Show with David Letterman on CBS. Trampled By Turtles will be here in Richmond to close out Friday Cheers on June 29. They'll also be hitting festivals like Outside Lands, Lollapalooza, and Firefly (in Dover DE) this summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment