Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Thursday, April 5, 2012
Late Night Pick of the Night: Eric Hutchinson
Singer-songwriter Eric Hutchinson will be on a repeat of Late Show with David Letterman tonight at 11:35 PM on CBS. Eric is getting some buzz, selling out shows in NYC, DC and Hollywood on his current tour and having some shows moved to bigger venues. And he was recently on an episode of "Live at Daryl's House" with Daryl Hall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment