Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Late Night Pick of the Night: Dr. John w/Dan Auerbach (Black Keys)
Tonight, you have an appointment with the doctor, Dr. John, on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon on NBC at 12:35 AM. Dr. John's new album, "Locked Down", was released today and is getting rave reviews. Dan Auerbach of the Black Keys produced the album and he'll be sitting in with Doctor tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment