Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Late Night Pick of the Night: Stewart Copeland
Tonight, Drum Solo Week 2 on Letterman continues with one of my favorite drummers, Stewart Copeland, of The Police and Oysterhead. The first CD I ever bought was The Police's "Zenyatta Mondatta" just so I could hear Stewart's cymbals work in all their digital glory.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment