Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Late Night Pick of the Night: Dawes
Tonight folk-rockers Dawes will be on a repeat of the Dave Letterman show from 6/27. They'll be touring with Blitzen Trapper this fall, and though they won't be coming to Richmond, you can download a special 6-song EP with three songs from each band for FREE. Just click that Dawes link up there to get to their web site.
Labels:
David Letterman,
Dawes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment