Metacritic has produced their list of the Most Critically Acclaimed Albums of Year (so far) and topping the list is an album you can download for free from the artist's web site. There are also at least a couple of the bands on the list coming to Richmond in the near future, those being Iceage and Gillian Welch.
Tonight's Late Night Pick of the Week is a project from one of Animal Collective's founding members, Noah Lennox, which goes by the name Panda Bear. You can see him on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon at 12:35 AM on NBC.
Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment