Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Late Night Pick of the Night: Beyonce
I gotta go with the fabulousity and the incredible legs of Beyonce tonight on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon at 12:35 AM on NBC. Throw in Julianne Moore as one of the guests who I have had a crush on ever since she played Amber Waves in "Boogie Nights" and it's two babes for the price of one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment