Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Friday, July 10, 2020
Suit Up!
Suit up and listen to Handful of Brains (originally aired 7/7/2020 7 – 9 PM on WRIR 97.3 FM Richmond Independent Radio)! We’ve got an eclectic mix of music including The Shins, Sufjan Stevens, Whiskey Myers, Phish, The Velvet Underground, Chromeo, Sharon Van Etten, and more!
Here's a link to the show: http://files.wrir.org/shows/202007071900.HandfulOfBrains.mp3
And a link to the playlist: https://www.wrir.org/2020/07/07/suit-up-2/#playlist
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment