Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Wednesday, July 15, 2020
Get Nude!
Today is Nat’l Nude Day so in honor of that, I will do the entire show nude! Get nude with me and listen in to Handful of Brains tonight (originally aired 7/14/20 7 – 9 PM WRIR 97.3 FM Richmond Independent Radio). We’ll play an eclectic mix of music including Ariel Pink, Throwing Muses, Crash Test Dummies, Talking Heads, Joan Osborne, Bettye LaVette, Zero 7, Sting, Laura Marling, Brontë Fall, Allman Brothers Band and more!
Here's the link to the show: http://files.wrir.org/shows/202007141900.HandfulOfBrains.mp3
And a link to the playlist: https://www.wrir.org/2020/07/14/get-nude/#playlist
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment