Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Friday, May 8, 2020
Even This Is Going to Pass
Tonight on Handful of Brains (originally aired 5/5/2020 7 – 9 PM on WRIR 97.3 FM Richmond Independent Radio): Even This Is Going to Pass. And while it might not pass for months, at least I can help you pass the time for two hours with an eclectic mix of music including Low Cut Connie, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Eliot Bronson, American Aquarium, The Thermals, Echo and the Bunnymen, John Grant, Peter Gabriel, Angelo De Augustine, Kyle Davis, The Mommyheads & more!
Here's the link to the show: http://files.wrir.org/shows/202005051900.HandfulOfBrains.mp3
(Photo credit: Antje Duvekot, from the video for “Even This Is Going To Pass — Eliot Bronson (featuring Lori McKenna)” at https://youtu.be/y75yxa5czT4)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment