Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Wednesday, May 20, 2020
A wop bob alu bob a wop bam boom!
A wop bob alu bob a wop bam boom! We’ll pay tribute to the late Little Richard tonight on Handful of Brains (originally aired 5/19/2020 7 – 9 PM on WRIR 97.3 FM Richmond Independent Radio). We’ll also have music from Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever, Blitzen Trapper, The Heavy Pets, Old Crow Medicine Show, and more!
Here's a link to the show: http://files.wrir.org/shows/202005191900.HandfulOfBrains.mp3 and a link to the playlist: https://www.wrir.org/2020/05/19/a-wop-bob-alu-bob-a-wop-bam-boom/#playlist
(Photo credit: Michael Ochs Archives/Getty)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment