Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Wednesday, June 3, 2015
Late Night Pick: Spoon
Indie rockers Spoon are on Conan tonight (11 PM, TBS). Spoon recently covered The Cramps song "TV Set" for the recent remake of "Poltergeist" and if you know the movie, that's a very appropriate song. Here's Spoon's "The Underdog" from their 2007 album, "Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga":
Here's the three song Hiatus Kaiyote did on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment