And here's Kacey Musgraves on last night's Late Night with Seth Meyers:
Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Thursday, June 11, 2015
Late Night Pick: Dawes
Folk rock band Dawes is on Conan tonight (TBS, 11 PM) to plug their new album, All Your Favorite Bands. You might dig Dawes if you like Robbie Robertson (they served as his backing band for a while), Bob Dylan (they opened for him on a tour, including a stop in Richmond a few years ago), CSN, The Band, or Iron & Wine. From their 2010 album, "North Hills", this is "When My Time Comes":
And here's Kacey Musgraves on last night's Late Night with Seth Meyers:
And here's Kacey Musgraves on last night's Late Night with Seth Meyers:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment